Owning rental property can sometimes generate doubts and interrogations. PARISIANSTUDIO provides solutions and its expertise to help you answer your questions and better manage your rental property.
Why choose to rent a furnished apartment
- Rents for furnished rentals are about 20% higher than for empty apartments
- 12 months long rental agreements that respect the ALUR law and the regulations of the city of Paris.
- An advantageous tax regimen with a 50% allowance (when you declare your income as commercial gains for a micro enterprise)
- A 1-year long mandate to ensure serenity without additional cost for a new rental.
Why choose PARISIANSTUDIO
- A 96% occupation rate
- You can take advantage of our 15 years of experience to enhance the value of your property.
- Get the advice of our professional interior decorating team on how to reorganize your space.
- A high-quality photo report
- Our human sized team is very reactive and proceeds to meticulous follow up. Our responsibility is to ensure your serenity
- We are landlords ourselves and understand the needs of property owners.
Our service offering includes a visit of your apartment to proceed to an initial assessment. We will evaluate together the rental potential of your property and will outline our methods. We will explain your responsibilities as a landlord. We will initiate the administrative process in order to put your apartment on the rental market.
- Uploading of your property on our different communication platforms
- In depth overview and rigorous selection of tenant applications.
- Control of all the equipment in your property
- Viewing/ writing of the rental agreement and entry documents
- Reception and setting up of the tenant
- Full administrative support: rent receipts, social services (CAF), notice, transmission of general information.
- Management of maintenance, damage, repairs… (through our own service providers)
- Real time availability of our staff to solve any disagreement that should arise
- Management of the tenant’s exit
- Management of tenant turnover in the best time to ensure the shortest vacancy possible